Seriously, this is about the third time in the past two years I’ve gotten Taylor Swift tickets. And that’s not a bad thing. For me, Taylor Swift tickets are a real treat for my girls.
1) Taylor Swift tickets provide a chance for all three of my girls to get together for a night out.
2) Taylor Swift tickets provide a chance for me and my wife to get a night out while my three girls are having their own night out.
3) Taylor Swift tickets , purchased well ahead of time, provide plenty of opportunities for excited anticipation girl talk around the house. It’s nice to see them all worked up.
4) Taylor Swift tickets are good for the economy. In my house you don’t just go to a Taylor Swift concert. You head out to the local mall, but sparkly outfits, and plenty of curly hair products. You also eat a big pre-Taylor Swift dinner.
5) Taylor Swift tickets inspired my youngest to learn to play guitar.
So you see, Taylor Swift tickets aren’t just a pass to a concert. They’re a lifestyle.