1) Will T.O. play and if so at what level? Without him the Cowboys are decidedly weakened?
2) Can Tony Romo handle the excrutiating dissection of his personal life and its effect on his play?
3) Is Terry Glenn yet capable of taking up the slack if Owens is less than full strength? His re-appearance in this game is the Wild Card factor.
4) Is New York ready to take the next step? The Giants got over the hump last week, beating Tampa Bay. Manning was consistent and made good decisions.
5) The Cowboys are playing New York for the 3rd time this season. Getting that 3rd win will be tough. A plus for the Giants
6) The Giants are 8-1 on the road this season, the only loss coming in the opener at Dallas. Sometimes leaving home is the only way to win.