The Seattle Seahawks will try and reverse recent history as they take on the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Divisional Playoffs. mike Holmgren has had a hard time in his old stoming grounds. To me you’ve got a few factors that influence this game:
1) For the Seahawks to win they”ll have to pressure Favre intensely.
2) Seattle has to run the ball well against a constantly improving Packers defense.
3) Hasselbeck will have to play well. Very well.
Packers Win if:
1) Shaun Alexander isn’t ready to play and play well.
2) Favre add libs his way in his old style.
3) Ryant Grant roves he’s the man.
4) the ghost of Vince Lombardi rattles his chains.